Sunday, September 30, 2012

day ten

And here it is... DAY TEN! We did it! How do you feel? Amazing, right? And accomplished? Healthier and happier? I am really glad we did this and I want to thank all the Cleanse America crew for being a great team to do this with. On the Cleanse America community site, we've had so much community support and discussion this past week. I'm really thankful for all the work everyone put into this. I hope we can continue to spread this message of health and we can continue to transform this nation! 

For those of you who didn't join this time, there will be another Cleanse America coming up soon. I'll have more information on that later and I hope you'll join me then. 

So, here is what I ate on the last day...


This morning I ran 6 miles with Laura and ate a banana on the road...literally. 


I came home to make a big smoothie for breakfast - 2 cups spinach, 2 bananas, 1/4 cup goji berries, 1 tbsp ground flax, 2 tbsp chia, 1 tsp cacao, lots of coconut water. 


My church had a chili cook-off this afternoon, so I made chili to bring for lunch. We had about 30 crock-pots going, and lots of delicious smelling chili. I'm glad to have the CA3 ebook because I made the Kicked-Up Chili recipe several times this past week. 
(I tried to take a picture, but there were just so many people swarming the crock-pots!)

I was hungry later this afternoon so I made a big salad with the typical ingredients - 1 head of romaine, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1 apple, cherry tomatoes, red onion, apple cider vinegar on top. 


For dinner, I ate a Thai dish of mango, carrot, sprouts, corn, zucchini, and basil. 

So there is it. Ten days of plant-based goodness. Raw food is delicious, simple, and easy. Life is hard enough, so take care of your body the best you can. Real food is healing and life-giving. Exercise daily and experience fresh air. Join a community that supports you in your goals and encourages you to grow. 

Thanks for sharing these past ten days with me. 

* For more information on this cleanse, visit CleanseAmerica.com *

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard



No comments:

Post a Comment