Thursday, September 27, 2012

day six

It is Wednesday... hump day...middle of the week... one of my least favorite days. But the good news is it's beautiful outside and I'm going to eat some delicious food today!


Everyday, I start out with two glasses of water. About an hour later I'll have breakfast. Today, it was a chocolate berry smoothie made from strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds, 1 tbsp. cacao, 1 cup spinach, and some coconut water. 



My lunch salad was made from 1 head of romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onion, chopped zucchini, chopped cucumber, topped with lemon juice and basil. 

I ate a big bowl of red grapes for my afternoon snack and drank some loose-leaf herbal tea. 

For dinner, I drank a big glowing green smoothie and ate 3 bananas. I didn't feel like preparing anything special and I was in a bit of a time crunch. My friend Sanders Bohlke had a show tonight and it was awesome. I say he is the funkiest white dude I know. I love his music. Check out his site, buy his music, and go to a show whenever he is in your town.

How are you feeling today? Making it through the week?

Total calorie count: 1300
Totally 80/10/10

* For more information on this cleanse, visit CleanseAmerica.com *

 "You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment