Sunday, September 30, 2012

day nine

Juice Day! I finally got a new juicer after my cheap-o one broke. I'm so excited, I think today is going to be a juice day. I'm going to go back to juicing at least one meal a day for a while. It is such an easy way to get a TON of vitamins and nutrients into your system. People who juice regularly don't suffer from the common cold and common allergies. Really, people who eat a plant-based raw food diet don't suffer from these either. I promise! If you disagree, find me a sickly plant-based vegan and prove me wrong. haha

Okay, back to juicing...


My breakfast was this amazing orange grapefruit juice!


For lunch, I made a delicious juice recipe from a fellow Cleanse America cleanser. This juice is made from carrots, pineapple, peach, ginger, and half a sweet potato. Yum!


This afternoon, I went hiking with dear friends Tracey, George, and Andrew. I was amazed at all the energy I had after only drinking juice. 


Our hike lasted several hours & I started to get hungry so I ate an apple and some trail mix. On the way home, I drank some fresh orange juice blended with strawberries and ate another apple.

Okay, so not a total juice day... but close. I'd love to start a juice feast very soon, though. Who is with me?!


* For more information on this cleanse, visit CleanseAmerica.com *

"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. " e.e. cummings



No comments:

Post a Comment